Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm back...

Sorry it's been so long, my time just got away from me. I can't believe its been a month since I last posted.

Now I am back home and in the middle of my internship. I'm working for a commodity trading company downtown Seattle doing a bunch of different projects, including a marketing research project now and potentially some domestic invoicing. Pretty boring so far but it should get better.

The thing I'm most excited for is working downtown. My office is right in the middle of Pioneer Square in a historic building across from the Smith Tower, one of the most famous buildings in Seattle. I am 4 blocks from the ferry piers and 4 blocks from my favorite pub in Seattle.

And the best part is I ride the bus to and from work. I feel like part of the rat race, like part of the urban work force. I feel bad for anybody that has never had the chance to ride a metro bus. Public transit is great.

Well I'm being distracted by a movie right now, but I will not let another month pass. This post was kind of lame, I know, but I have to get used to posting again.

4 comments:

jeffrey greene said...

i'm so happy you posted again! i want to know what company this is for...are there any openings? please say there are because i want to get to seattle soon!

Anonymous said...

deal

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you finally wrote on this again.
Isn't public trans great. I love it too. Makes you recognize you are only a small part of the bigger picture.

wade said...

earlier this school year, while riding trimet home from school with a friend we both agreed that within 3 years, public transportation will have hand sanitizer on it.