Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunburns

are easy to forget about before they happen. Meaning that I never think about the fact that I will get sunburned unless its over 90 degrees. So of course, when I went golfing yesterday for 5 1/2 hours I got really sunburned. I had to sleep with a lighter blanket with the window open last night, and now I have to be careful when I pretty much do anything that involves contact with my neck. And I especially should remember sunburns seeing as how I am a pale red head who has been getting bad sunburns all my life. So a cautionary note to all: Just because it's April doesn't mean you won't get burned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's no way i'm getting burned in this weather.

unless its freezer burn.

or wind burn.

or razor burn?

jeffrey greene said...

i don't really know what a sunburn is...i'm asian.

kylee said...

hows that burn now? got my first laying in the park on mothers day. no blogging in the summa?