Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Post

Its been a long time. I know I said I wouldn't let myself wait so long to write, but I never get motivated to write. Well tonight I am. And I'm just gonna share what my summer has been so far.

Mostly, I've worked. I've learned a lot about our company, and a ton about dairy products, and even a little about CSS and HTML coding today, but mostly I'm bored. All of last week I would go to work for 7-8 hours and only have about 1.5-2 hours of work to do. That may sound awesome to some, but its not. Its very boring, and its hard to look like your not wasting everybody's time when you are. This week my web development is keeping me busy and interested, but that won't last long and it will be back to the mundane.

Socially I don't do much. There's only a few friends around I still hang out with and about all we do is play board games, though they are very interesting ones. It is finally and for the first time consistently nice out here so hopefully soon I can get to golfing, hiking, camping, and the such.

At church we just got a new pastor, and he just started a 20s group. This last Sunday was our first meeting and it went well. I got to run sound for a really good worship leader, and I watched my first Nooma video.

There's more I'd like to write about, but nobody reads long posts, and I need something else to write about later on. So I will end with this, my 21st birthday is two weeks from right now, and I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://datelatte.com]dating[/URL] dating, superdudeguesttwo, http://datelatte.com I decent develop this wonderful site. I transfer spend some someday here for sure. There's a lot of another topics to decipher, and I'm looking up to it.